Ginger garlic paste- 1/2 tsp
Chilli powder- 1/2 tsp
Greenchilli sauce- 1 tsp
Lemon juice- 1 tbsp
salt to taste
a little water
Red color (optional)
- Mix all the ingredients from ginger garlic paste to red color nicely.
- Toss the cubed idly in it and mix gently without breaking the idlis.Keep this for atleast 1/2 an hour
- Heat the oil. The oil should be in highest temperature. There should be smokes coming. Thats when the idly will come out crispy. Otherwise the fried idly will be chewy.
- Put the idlis in hot oil and fry until it becomes crispy.
- Heat a little oil in a pan and add a little mustard seeds and then add the finely sliced onion, curry leaves and green chillies and saute well
- Put it on top of the idlis and serve